Lowongan Kerja Hr Alumni Officer Asean Foundation Jakarta
Lowongan Kerja Hr Alumni Officer Asean Foundation Jakarta
Job Title :
HR Alumni Officer
20 Januari 2021
Lowongan Kerja ASEAN Foundation Jakarta. Jika Anda sedang mencari lowongan kerja bulan Mei 2021, maka Anda berada di portal yang tepat. Ada banyak kategori lowongan yang bisa Anda lamar mulai dari lowongan kerja SMA SMK terbaru, hingga lowongan kerja S1. Saudara juga bisa mendaftar lowongan kerja online atau offline tergantung persyaratan yang ditulis pada info lowongan yang kami share di loker.informasicpnsbumn.com. Informasi rekrutmen yang valid, berasal dari situs resmi atau media sosial perusahaan yang berkaitan, dan yang pasti tidak ada pungutan biaya apa pun.
Lowongan Kerja ASEAN Foundation Jakarta Mei 2021
Silakan simak info lengkapnya di bawah ini
Human Resource & Alumni Officer
Locally Recruited Staff – Level 3
Head of Operations
Term of Employment
This position is a non-ongoing position for an initial period of one (1) year starting in 2021, after which the position will be evaluated subject to organisation’s needs and regular performance review.
Three decades after ASEAN was established, ASEAN Leaders recognised that: there remained inadequate shared prosperity, ASEAN awareness and contact among people of ASEAN.
It was of this concern that ASEAN Leaders established the ASEAN Foundation during ASEAN’s 30th Anniversary Commemorative Summit in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia on 15 December 1997.
After its establishment, the ASEAN Foundation has been tasked to support ASEAN’s community building efforts by promoting greater awareness of the ASEAN identity, human resource development, people-to-people interaction, and close collaboration among the business sector, civil society, academia and other stakeholders in ASEAN.
We continue to complement ASEAN priorities. To date, we work to strengthen the ASEAN Community.
We work in four thematic areas of education, arts and culture, media development and community building. We provide support in the form of scholarships, fellowships internships and exchanges. We organize meetings, conferences, roundtables and workshops in support of the ASEAN Community.
The Human Resource & Alumni Officer (HR & AO) will work closely with the ASEAN Foundation team members, under the supervision of the Head of Operations.
The HR&AO will be responsible for supporting the Head of Operations to take a lead role in building the ASEAN Foundation’s Human Resource, manage the Internship Programme and improve the Foundation’s alumni engagement.
Develop and maintain effective, collaborative relationships with the following:
Internal (within Post)
Head of Operations
Head of Programme
Head of Communications
All staff of the Foundation
External (outside Post)
ASEAN’s countries Government Body
ASEAN Secretariat and other ASEAN organs
Summary of Key Functions
Human Resource Management
· Support the Head of Operations in building the ASEAN Foundation as an employer of choice through strategic advice in relation to HR
· Ensure the operational aspects of the processing of payroll and associated activities including salary disbursement are accurate and delivered within appropriate timeframes and comply with relevant legislation
· Maintain all HR records, including those relating to staff contracts issuance/extension, annual leave, performance appraisals, and emergency contacts
· Ensure annual appraisals are performed in timely manner with all staff
· Analyse training needs in conjunction with heads and the Executive Director by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
· Establish a recruiting, testing and interviewing programme, counsel heads on selection of candidates, candidate selection, conduct and analyse exit interview and recommend changes
· Develop an induction programme to orientate employees
· Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions, when required
· Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures, when required
· Work with Heads to coordinate and lead the recruitment of new interns by identifying the needs of the various units in the Foundation that require extra assistance and collaborate with the Heads to create the intern’s job description
· Manage the application cycle by posting the TORs to job sites and responding to queries, screening applications, preparing letters of offers and maintaining their administrative files
· Develop induction programme for interns and their supervisors
· Coordinate internship programme publicity and website updates with communication staff
· Develop networks with universities to promote the Foundation’s internship programme
· First line of contact of communication with students, academic institutions and other inquires
· Improve alumni engagement, particularly through building good relationship with the organisation’s alumni with the goal of increasing alumni engagement related to the ASEAN Foundation’s initiatives
· Manage alumni database
· Maintain regular communication with alumni via direct contact, email blasts, alumni web pages, print publications and social media in coordination with the programme and communication units
· In coordination with the programme unit, assist in the planning, publicising and coordination of special events and alumni activities
Education and Experience
· A Bachelor Degree in Business Management and/Human Resource Management, Psychology, Education, Social Sciences, or a related field.
· At least three years of relevant work experience
Qualifications and Technical Skill
· Excellent written & spoken English essential
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
· Work experience in the area of human resource or alumni engagement or internship programme is an advantage
· Work experience at international development-/international consultancy organizations is an advantage
· Familiar with human resources databases
· Knowledge of another ASEAN language other than Bahasa Indonesia
· Ability to travel internationally up to 10%
· Ability to be flexible by adapting quickly to changing priorities
· Highly motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision and direction
· Strong interpersonal, time management and problem-solving skills
· Comfort with managing diverse tasks simultaneously
· Excellent attention to detail, both written and numerical, and commitment to quality
· Ability to work independently and as a team player who demonstrates leadership and is able to work with partners in a sensitive and participatory manner
· Able to communicate clearly and sensitively with internal and external stakeholders as a representative of the ASEAN Foundation, and this includes effective representation skills;
· Has the ability to work in diverse cultural contexts in a culturally appropriate manner
A lump sum monthly salary will be provided commensurate with the qualification and experience.
All interested applicants to send application, stating “HRAO – Name” on the subject line, with the following documents – a) application letter to include a cover letter and curriculum vitae, b) salary history and expected salary.
Deadline for Application
30 January 2021
Contract length: 12 months
Application Deadline: 1/30/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Cara Melamar :
Jika Anda tertarik dan sesuai dengan kualifikasi Lowongan Kerja ini, segera kirimkan lamaran dan CV terbaru Anda melalui laman di bawah ini :
Hanya kandidat yang memenuhi kualifikasi yang akan dipanggil lebih lanjut.
Segala proses rekrutmen tidak dikenakan biaya apapun.
Jika lowongan tadi belum sesuai dengan bakat dan kemampuan yang Anda miliki, sebaiknya Anda mencari lowongan yang berhubungan di bawah ini.