Lowongan Kerja Technical Officer World Health Organization Jakarta
Lowongan Kerja Technical Officer World Health Organization Jakarta
Job Title :
4 Mei 2021
World Health Organization
Rekrutmen World Health Organization Jakarta. Jika kamu sedang mencari lowongan kerja bulan Mei 2021, maka Anda berada di blog yang benar. Ada banyak kategori lowongan yang bisa Anda daftar mulai dari lowongan kerja SMA SMK terbaru, hingga lowongan kerja S1. Sobat juga bisa mendaftar lowongan kerja online atau offline tergantung kualifikasi yang ditetapkan pada info lowongan yang kami share di loker.informasicpnsbumn.com. Informasi loker yang valid, berasal dari website resmi atau media sosial perusahaan yang berkaitan, dan pastinya tidak ada pungutan biaya apa pun.
Lowongan Kerja World Health Organization Jakarta Mei 2021
Silakan baca info selengkapnya berikut
Contractual Arrangement: Fixed-term appointment
Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): 2 years
Job Posting: May 3, 2021, 10:37:06 AM
Closing Date: May 24, 2021, 4:59:00 PM
Primary Location: Indonesia-Jakarta
Organization: SE_INO WR Office, Indonesia
Schedule: Full-time IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that the deadline for receipt of applications indicated above reflects your personal device's system settings.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
In collaboration with national counterparts and partners, to:
1. Raise and maintain immunization coverage >90% among infants but also extending immunization to cover all susceptible populations against vaccine preventable diseases nationality and 80% and above in all districts;
2. Strengthen laboratory supported surveillance of vaccine preventable disease so that outbreaks can be prevented;
3. Maintain polio free status of the country and implement polio end game strategies;
4. Eliminate maternal and neonatal tetanus;
5. Eliminate measles and control rubella/CRS;
6. Introduce new vaccines of relevance to the country; and
7. Build vaccine regulatory capacity in the country.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Under the supervision of the WHO Representative to Indonesia, overall guidance of Director, Communicable Diseases (CDS), SEARO, and technical guidance of Coordinator, IVD/SEARO, and in collaboration with immunization partners, stakeholders and other relevant WHO colleagues at all three levels of the Organization, the incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
1. Establish integrated vaccine preventable disease surveillance with focus on acute flaccid paralysis surveillance and case-based surveillance for measles and rubella and surveillance for congenital rubella syndrome;
2. Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate plan for the polio endgame strategy, including the switch from tOPV to bOPV with introduction of IPV through immunization programme;
3. Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate plan for measles elimination and rubella/CRS control;
4. Review immunization policy and the national immunization schedule with a view to upgrade the policy and the schedule in line with the availability of new vaccines and new technology, including the cold chain;
5. Develop and implement integrated strategies for mother and child health with focus on immunization for achievement of mother and child related MDGs;
6. Coordinate WHO and partner support for strengthening regulatory capacity for vaccines and drugs;
7. Coordinate with donors, partners and other immunization stakeholders to support national authorities in management of the inter-agency coordination committee for immunization;
8. Provide technical support for GAVI related areas, including support for the utilization of GAVI HSS funds for achieving immunization objectives;
9. Conduct operational research to improve immunization coverage; and
10. Other tasks assigned by the WHO Representative.
Essential: Medical degree with a Post Graduate degree in Epidemiology/Public Health OR a PhD in Epidemiology OR Master's degree in epidemiology/public health/preventive medicine. Desirable: Training in communicable disease control and/or immunization and/or surveillance.
Essential: At least 10 years of experience, including five (5) years of international experience in communicable disease control, epidemiology and immunization. Desirable: Experience in communicable disease surveillance.
Thorough knowledge of administrative, financial and management principles and practices. Excellent organizational and analytical skills, complemented by sound interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multicultural environment. Demonstrated ability to act independently and exercise sound judgment. Ability to work closely in harmony with government and international officials at all levels.
1. Producing results 2. Building and promoting partnerships across the organization and beyond 3. Communication 4. Ensuring the effective use of resources 5. Creating an empowering and motivating environment
Use of Language Skills
Essential: Expert knowledge of English.
WHO salaries for staff in the Professional category are calculated in US dollars. The remuneration for the above position comprises an annual base salary starting at USD 89,837 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable), a variable post adjustment, which reflects the cost of living in a particular duty station, and currently amounts to USD 2568 per month for the duty station indicated above. Other benefits include 30 days of annual leave, allowances for dependent family members, home leave, and an education grant for dependent children.
This vacancy notice may be used to fill other similar positions at the same grade level.
Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
A written test may be used as a form of screening.
In the event that your candidature is retained for an interview, you will be required to provide, in advance, a scanned copy of the degree(s)/diploma(s)/certificate(s) required for this position. WHO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU)/United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed through the link: http://www.whed.net/. Some professional certificates may not appear in the WHED and will require individual review.
Any appointment/extension of appointment is subject to WHO Staff Regulations, Staff Rules and Manual.
Staff members in other duty stations are encouraged to apply.
For information on WHO's operations please visit: http://www.who.int.
WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
WHO's workforce adheres to the WHO Values Charter and is committed to put the WHO Values into practice.
WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or users of any form of tobacco.
WHO has a mobility policy which can be found at the following link: http://www.who.int/employment/en/. Candidates appointed to an international post with WHO are subject to mobility and may be assigned to any activity or duty station of the Organization throughout the world.
Applications from women and from nationals of non and underrepresented Member States are particularly encouraged.
Pengiriman Lamaran :
Apabila Anda berminat dan sesuai dengan persyaratan Lowongan Kerja ini, segera kirimkan lamaran dan CV terbaru Anda melalui link di bawah ini :
Hanya pelamar yang sesuai kualifikasi yang akan dihubungi lebih lanjut.
Setiap proses rekrutmen tidak ditarik biaya apapun.
Jika lowongan diatas belum sesuai dengan minat dan kemampuan yang Anda miliki, tidak ada salahnya Anda membaca lowongan yang berhubungan di bawah ini.